Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Wee Updatery

Nothing earth-shaking to report. I've started a day job out of necessity and it's kicking my butt. I forgot how exhausting it is, dealing with the public-at-large. What this means is I'm not taking commissions in the foreseeable future (with a couple of exceptions; you know who you are!), in order to finish up the ones I have out:

~portrait for Ren
~Interiors for David at HeroBane
~portraits for Ellen 'The Goddess' Million
~covers for Loose Id
~Fantasy Flight Games, one card
~traditional paintings for a local gallery show

So fear not, patient patrons! I remember you, and I'll be working for you as quickly as I can. This week also has the Griffins hosting house guests, doubly filling my days. Just a little update for anyone interested.

Continue having a great summer, my babies...see you in the fall! I hope... :XD:

No comments: